IT Card is a certification system that accredits the knowledge and skills that a person has of Information Technologies. The addressee of IT Card is the whole of citizenship in general who requires or needs to accredit their knowledge and skills on this matter.
This certification, objective and independent, offers additional recognition to users, thus favouring their employability.
IT Card is also a powerful tool for companies, as this service offers valuable advantages such as:
- Assessing the success and impact of its training programmes, based on the objective measure of knowledge acquired by employees.
- Motivating user's ICT learning through this positive recognition
- Providing a platform with objective criteria that are adapted to the subjects and specific needs
- Obtaining knowledge profiles of the employees necessary for designing training plans
- Innovative and reliable assessment system that improves the staff selection process